EZH-VP TYPE LEVER CHAIN HOIST
EZLIFTING-China main lifting clamps supplier, all types of clamps OEM service available upon your request. For more details please contact us.
- The adoption of low-alloy structural steel plate, safe, reliable and durable;
- G80 high strength load chain, high safety factor, and long service life;
- Steady rotation, high efficiency, mall lever force;
- Products certified by CE and GS;
- Double pawl keeps safe and reliable;
- The products have been widely used in nuclear power, thermal power transmission, and transmission, etc;
- Optional overload protection;
The chain hoist is a manual lifting tool with a circular chain as its lifting flexible member, which can be a vertical hanging object or lateral pulling object. It is a compact and easy-to-use chain hoisting machine.
1. The chain hoist must be used according to its rated lifting range. It is strictly forbidden to overload. When the temperature is below -10 °C, the lifting weight is halved. When pulling, the chain should not be too fast, the pulling force should be balanced, and the zipper direction should always be the tangential direction of the sprocket is the same.
2. When hanging vertically, the operator pulling the chain should stand below the side of the gourd. The number of people connected to the chain can be set according to the weight of the hanging object. The maximum number of people can not exceed 4, but in normal hanging objects, if the sudden pulling force increases, you should first find out the cause and do not blindly increase the manpower.
3. Before lifting, carefully check whether the hooks, chains, and gears are in good condition and whether the braking torque is effective. If the transmission gear has cracks, broken teeth or tooth thickness wear up to 30%, it should be scrapped; the plastic deformation or diameter wear of the chain should be scrapped; the braking torque can be checked by the test hanging method, and the operation can be carried out normally after the determination is reliable.